Please visit our Adoption Page that provides additional detailed information about a number of the pregnancy resource centers and adoption agencies listed below. Our hope is to ensure that any woman who find herself in an unplanned pregnancy situation has access to the resources available so she can make a well-informed decision about her baby. JEWISH AND PRO-LIFE:Be'ad Chaim - Israel Pro-Life
- Committee for the Rescue of Israel's Babies. Offering help and new hope for women in crisis pregnancies by providing counseling, education, and practical provision. In this way we can help the men and women of Israel to choose LIFE.
From their website: "Our mission is to end abortion and to preserve life in Israel by offering viable alternatives to abortion, resources for mothers in need, pregnancy counseling, as well as education initiatives."
C.R.I.B. - Efrat
- EFRAT is a non-profit organization registered in Israel, U.S.A, Canada, England and France. Its mission is to empower women to make an informed choice about the future of their pregnancy by providing them with personal counseling, prenatal medical consultation and postnatal family support. In addition, EFRAT supports women by providing advice regarding exercising rights, such as access to public housing projects, liaison with social security offices and banks and by offering legal assistance through volunteer lawyers where necessary.Just One Life
- Israeli organization offers expectant mothers a helping hand to guide them through the months of pregnancy and beyond. From their Mission Statement: Just One Life is a boutique non-profit based in Jerusalem that serves to empower women who find themselves in a crisis situation during pregnancy. Too often it is the stress, anxiety, and pressure of life circumstance that is forcing critical health decisions for many women rather than knowledge and strength. Just One Life's Services include supportive counseling, financial aid, home visits, a clothing bank and client advocacy.In Shifra's Arms
- In Shifra’s Arms is the only Jewish unplanned pregnancy organization in the United States. Their mission is to help struggling pregnant women to build a positive future for themselves and their children. They offer both counseling and practical resources throughout pregnancy and after birth as needed.
The following pro-life groups and organizations offer valuable and current information, investigative reporting and resources on abortion and assisted suicide. The Jewish Life League believes these are the top pro-life organizations on the web today. They are listed in alphabetical order.40 Days For Life
- With a mission to help end the injustice of abortion, 40 Days For Life is an internationally coordinated 40-day campaign that aims to end abortion locally through prayer and fasting, community outreach, and a peaceful all-day vigil in front of abortion businesses. The visible, public centerpiece of 40 Days for Life is a focused, 40-day, non-stop, round-the-clock prayer vigil outside a single Planned Parenthood center or other abortion facility in your community. Through their prayer vigils and efforts, over 16,000 lives have been saved, 191 abortion workers quit and 104 aboriton centers closed, Abort73.com
- An online resource designed to creatively and comprehensively educate students about the injustice of abortion, and provide them with simple tools to help pass that education along to others.The American Association of Pro-Life Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- The reason AAPLOG exists is to encourage and equip its members and other concerned medical practitioners to provide an evidence-based rationale for defending the lives of both the pregnant mother and her unborn child.Americans United for Life
- The nation’s premier pro-life legal team, works through the law and legislative process to one end: Achieving comprehensive legal protection for human life from conception to natural death. The nonprofit, public-interest law and policy organization holds the unique distinction of being the first national pro-life organization in America— incorporated in 1971, before the infamous Roe v. Wade decision.BlackGenocide.org
- Exposing the origins of genocide and the current crisis of abortion in the African-American community.Charlotte Lozier Institute
- Science and statistics for life. The Education and Research Arm of the Susan B. Anthony List.Center for Bioethical Reform
- Working to establish prenatal justice and the right to life for the unborn, the disabled, the infirm, the aged and all vulnerable peoples through education and the development of cutting edge educational resources.
Center for Medical Progress
- Groundbreaking undercover investigation and videos exposing Planned Parenthood and their baby harvesting business.Family Research Council - Family Research Council recognizes and respects the inherent dignity of every human life from conception (whether by natural or artificial means) until death. FRC desires to help build a culture of life, holding that all human life is a gift to be treasured. Human Life International
- HLI defends both the God-given life and dignity of all human persons from conception until natural death, and the natural family based on marriage—the fundamental human institution defined by a lifetime union between one man and one woman that is open to life.Life Dynamics
- Their mission is simple: to end legalized abortion in America and restore legal protection to the unborn. Life Dynamics have always striven to be the most innovative and the cutting edge of the pro-life movement.Life Issues Institute - Founded in 1991 by J.C. Willke, MD, and Bradley Mattes, Life Issues Institute is a non-profit (501 c 3) international organization dedicated to changing hearts and minds of millions of people through pro-life education.
- Independent news agency devoted to reporting news that affects the pro-life community. With a team of experienced journalists and bloggers, LifeNews.com reaches more than 750,000 pro-life advocates each week via our web site, email news reports, social networking outreach and weekday radio program.Life Site News
- Launched in September 1997, LifeSiteNews.com is a non-profit Internet service dedicated to issues of culture, life, and family. LifeSiteNews Daily News reports and information pages are used by numerous organizations and publications, educators, professionals and political, religious and life and family organization leaders and grassroots people across North America and internationally.LiveAction
- Leading pro-life platform founded by Lila Rose. With the largest online presence in the pro-life movement, Live Action reaches millions of people each month with their eye-opening and life-saving content.Maafa21.com
- Eye-opening documentary film about the eugenics origins of abortion, and black genocide in America going back 150 years leading to birth control and abortion.March for Life
- The Annual March for Life in Washington, D.C., began as a small demonstration and rapidly grew to be the largest pro-life event in the world. Their mission is to end abortion by uniting, educating, and mobilizing pro-life people in the public square. In addition to the March in Washington, the website lists local marches for life throughout the United States.National Right to Life News
- The mission of National Right to Life is to protect and defend the most fundamental right of humankind, the right to life of every innocent human being from the beginning of life to natural death. National Right to Life works to achieve its mission through education, legislation and political action. Its activities include providing research, educational materials, information and leadership training for effective right-to-life citizenship as well as sponsoring legislation which will advance the protection of human life and supporting the election of public officials who defend life.Operation Rescue
- One of the leading pro-life Christian activist organizations in the nation. Operation Rescue® recently made headlines when it bought and closed an abortion clinic in Wichita, Kansas and has become perhaps the most visible voice of the pro-life activist movement in America. Students for Life of America
- An organization that exists to recruit, train and mobilize the pro-life generation to abolish abortion, build relationships with young people. In eight years, Students for Life has grown to over 838 Student Life Groups on high school and college campuses throughout America.Susan B. Anthony List
- SBA List’s mission is to end abortion by electing national leaders and advocating for laws that save lives, with a special calling to promote pro-life women leaders.I REGRET MY ABORTION:Hope After Abortion
- Project Rachel program is intended to reach out to women experiencing grief from the loss of a child by abortion, and to offer them reconciliation and healing.
- Rachel's Vineyard weekends for healing after abortion are offered throughout the year in locations across the United States and Canada, with additional sites around the world. Rachel’s Vineyard is a ministry of Priests for Life.
Silent No More
- Silent No More Awareness is a Campaign whereby Christians make the public aware of the devastation abortion brings to women and men. The campaign seeks to expose and heal the secrecy and silence surrounding the emotional and physical pain of abortion.
PREGNANCY RESOURCE CENTERS:Heartbeat International
- Heartbeat International is the largest worldwide network of pregnancy help organizations. It is the first network of pro-life pregnancy resource centers in the U.S. and the most expansive in the world. Since 1971, Heartbeat has supported, strengthened and started over 2,500 pregnancy help locations on every inhabited continent to provide alternatives to abortion.Pennsylvania Pro-Life Federation
- The largest pro-life organization in Pennsylvania, their website offers a directory with a comprehensive list of pregnancy resource centers throughout numerous counties in the state. They are listed in alphabetical order by county, and the telephone number. Pennsylvania’s toll-free pregnancy help hotline 1-888-LIFE-AID. National hotlines to call are 1-800-395-HELP or 1-800-712-HELP.